Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sacrifice

Frustration sets in.
Am I not on the same page?
I know there is more,
but where from here must I go?
I long to share my story,
let others know that the pain they are suffering
is only temporary
and that they can be saved.
After all, this is just the beginning,
a test if you must
for everlasting peace and love.
But how do I reach those who need to hear the truth,
who long for someone to reach out
and give them comfort and love?
What must I do,
where is my ministry,
where do I go?
Am I helping those who need help,
am I speaking the words they need to hear?
Am I making myself clear?
Do they know that Jesus is the answer,
He is the way, the truth, and the life?
Open your heart to him,
and no matter your circumstance,
Jesus will come in
and make everything bearable
if you just put your burdens on Him.
He is our peace,
He lights our path.
Jesus sacrificed His very life.
He shed His blood,
wiped away our sins.
All I ask is that you just let Jesus in.



















No comments:

Post a Comment