Sunday, January 31, 2016

UNCEASINGLY PRAY (UPDATED)

All these years.
a decade.
If I had only known
 it would be so long.
I miss you,
Sara Beara,
and I miss the sweet smell
of your
long
dark
 silky hair,
the sweet sound of your angelic voice
singing,
praising our King. 
My heart is still so torn,
broken in two,
blood running blue.
Every day I pray for the same thing,
for you to want me as your mother again,
for us to be best friends,
for you to finally let me in.
Please forgive me
for whatever I've done or said
that makes you dread me.
I say what I pray I should say,
at least I hope I do,
just as I pray to follow God's will
each and every day.
Unceasingly
on my knees. 
Well, metaphorically,
because that's the only way
I know I will have the joy
of having you back in my life once again. 
And I'm done waiting
because I want it
yesterday.
The end. 




I THESSALONIANS 5:16-18

REJOICE ALWAYS,
PRAY CONTINUALLY,
GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES'
FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU
IN CHRIST JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment