Thursday, January 21, 2016

Restart


Today is a new chance at happiness.
And, to be honest, which I am, if you haven't been able to yet
understand.
It more than fervently states
in God's Word,
that our Heavenly Father will give us our greatest desires,
treasures full,
much more than we deserve.
But much unlike our earthly fathers
who just seemed happiest
whilst doing other things,
especially if it did not include spending time with the children
(above all else, self).
And as far as my reference to our greatest desires,
I was speaking of agape' peace and 
only known how to be given by God
above.
To reiterate:
the only one capable of doing this
is Jesus.
I cannot change the flesh wounds and the loneliness from the past,
but God can erase it all
and even go so far as to give me a brand new beginning.
I can hardly wait for that auspicious restart.




Psalm 37:4 - Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment