Thursday, March 28, 2013

WORRY AND DOUBT (ADDED SCRIPTURE)

I know all the scriptures, 
have read every word
why I should not allow worry and doubt 
to rule my world.
But I find it creeping back 
in the black corners of the night,
And, Lord, I'm just so tired of the fight.
I know it's a sin,
not trusting in Him,
but some days I just find it hard not to give in.
The shadows reach out,
feeding off of the doubt,
the worry and the fears,
and I find myself so valiantly fighting not to cry,
not to give in to the tears.
I know I am blessed,
need to be a better witness,
need to be more thankful and grateful.
And I refuse
 to use
 my past as an excuse.
Because I know God always comes through.
So one more time
I'll try very hard to erase those doubts and worries from my mind.
After all, 
not trusting in Him is a sin.






PROVERBS 3: 5-6
(ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCRIPTURES)

TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND LEAN NOT TO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING.  IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND HE WILL MAKE YOUR PATHS STRAIGHT.

AMEN AND AMEN
IT HELPS TO MEMORIZE FAVORITE SCRIPTURES
JUST A LITTLE HINT FROM AN OLDER SISTER IN THE LORD




No comments:

Post a Comment