Thursday, January 2, 2014

FIVE FOREVER (UPDATED WITH TITLE AND SCRIPTURE)

These past few weeks,
the devil has used scare tactics against me
in a most horrendous way,
convinced me that I have a short time to live.
According to scripture, when it is our time to go,
we are promised joyfulness and anticipation,
not fear. Never fear.
Fear does not come from the Lord.
Why and how can we ever be fearful of finally meeting our
Jesus Christ face-to-face,
of sitting at His feet,
at staring into his glorious face?
And my sweet Lord has promised me that I will be five again forever, skipping through the clouds, singing "Jesus Loves Me" to my hearts content, sipping from the stream of living water,
and resting at His feet.
What's so scary about that?
This time we have on earth is just a blink of an eye,
a test, the beginning of something wonderful that awaits us in the great beyond.
So cast all of your hurts and cares and fears upon Him, for He cares for you.
Don't compare Him to your earthly family and how they mistreated you,
because there is no comparison.
Encourage others that are going through a dark spell
that this is only temporary,
and the pain we go through will be forgotten at the end.
Don't give up,
please don't give up.
Grab my tiny hand,
and we shall skip together hand-in-hand
 through the clouds together
for eternity.
The water is as sweet as the company and sun and shade abounds.


1 PETER 5:7
CAST ALL YOUR ANXIETY ON HIM,
FOR HE CARES FOR YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment