Monday, June 8, 2015

Count the Cosst Again (RVD)

Why does it seem
as if it is always me
who makes the call
to y'all
hoping to be asked about my woes,
highs and lows?
Can you just once, please, drop your dime,
call ME sometime,
even though I know this may be selfish,
I just want to know that you love me.
I know I've brought up the past,
and now the entire world has heard
nearly everything there is to be heard
'cuz this thing here is mostly my diary.
But my current mission in life,
completely out of stubbornness rather than patience,
which, trust me, I'm not gonna let this broken body stop me,
and just sitting hurts my pride,
is to help others who have been through what I have
and can relate to my current and past pains and mistakes.
(Was that too long of a sentence?)
So as long as my good Lord keeps open this window,
the blinds gently tapping the wall from the warm breeze,
I will never stop sharing my love of Him
no matter the cost.
And that's what makes me happy
and I just want to make a fool of myself
the way David did,
praising God the only way He deserves
to be praised.
All or nothing.
Whats your choice?












No comments:

Post a Comment