Sunday, April 28, 2013

Unconditional (UPDATED WITH SCRIPTURE)



Questions running through my crowded head
keeping me from  sleep,
asking myself why
I can't accept the unfailing love He gives
me
so freely.
Why?
Late at night,
why do I fight
the blessings He sends my way?
If it was up to me, would I stay
enslaved to my sins?
Why can't I break free
of the chains,
of this same old melody?
Oh, how I love to wallow
in my own misery.
I need to get a hold of myself
and sing of His glory
before the rocks cry out
and praise His name without me.
I desire to
sing and shout,
and tell the world
of God's unconditional agape love.



PSALM 143:8

LET THE MORNING BRING ME WORD
OF YOUR UNFAILING LOVE,
FOR I HAVE PUT MY TRUST IN YOU.
SHOW ME THE WAY I SHOULD GO,
FOR TO YOU I ENTRUST MY LIFE.


























No comments:

Post a Comment