Sunday, September 29, 2013

FLY (UPDATED WITH TITLE AND SCRIPTURE)


Blessings come from everywhere,
from being able to sit in a chair
after weeks in bed,
too dizzy to stand up,
so weak in the legs.
Being touched by a friend,
prayed for by a sister,
loved by my husband,
encouraged by a brother.
Thinking we're alone,
when we're really not,
surrounded by angels,
side-by-side with our Lord.
I need to get past myself,
and remember God's promises,
that the time is near,
and blessings are upon us.
Don't give up,
know you're not alone,
I understand what you're going through,
and I know you have probably heard this many times before,
but God's timing is not our own.
God needs to be in control of your life,
on the driver's side.
Just hold on.
Jump off that cliff
and have the faith
to
fly.


PSALM 17:8

KEEP ME AS THE APPLE OF YOUR EYE;
HIDE ME IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment