Monday, September 30, 2013

GOLDEN TICKET (UPDATED WITH NAME AND HAD TO ADD SCRIPTURE)

I will not let others say
 I do not have enough faith 
because I have yet to be healed.
I know there is a reason why I am still ill.
Despite the pain,
I can still serve God.
I have a purpose in this life,
maybe not what I foresaw
or what others wanted for me
so as not to be a disappointment 
or an embarrassment.
But I've been made to give Jesus glory,
and if I must suffer for a season,
then it's His will, although I may never know the reason
until I am finally blessed
to see my sweet Jesus face-to-face,
my dream.
Sleeping safely in His soft, agape loving wings.
I know He holds my life in His hands,
and He sees my end of this road.
And if suffering brings me closer to my King,
then who am I to complain
if it gets me 
the Golden Ticket
to eternity.




ROMANS 5:3-5

NOT ONLY SO BUT WE ALSO GLORY IN OUR SUFFERINGS,
BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT SUFFERING PRODUCES
PERSEVERANCE;
PERSEVERANCE,
CHARACTER;
AND CHARACTER
HOPE.
AND HOPE DOES NOT PUT US TO SHAME,
BECAUSE GOD'S LOVE HAS BEEN POURED OUT
INTO OUR HEARTS
THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT,
WHO HAS BEEN GIVEN TO US.




No comments:

Post a Comment