Tuesday, October 1, 2013

PRINCESS SUNSHINE (UPDATED WITH TITLE, PICTURE & SCRIPTURE)

Down, 
down,
 down I go again,
wondering if things will stay the same,
begging for the pain to go away.
Am I all alone?
Is there anyone out there that understands,
that could use a loving hand,
that knows the pain,
that's tired of the dark clouds and the ensuing crazy endless rain?
But I have to believe what my God
has shown me,
what He has told me.
I would be nothing without my faith,
just a leaf blowing in the wind,
without any friends.
No one to help me,
all alone in this sinful world,
lying in my bed all day,
not uttering a word.
I have to remind myself
that I'm going up, not down,
because through my sufferings,
I'm bound to be blessed,
even in the little things
where those without faith are so unfortunate not to see,
and attribute these small blessings to chance or luck
or whatever they believe.
God is in control,
and He's the same 
yesterday, 
tomorrow 
and today.
God does not change.
So I guess I must continually say to myself, 
no matter what,
things will be much better than okay.
I will be blessed beyond measure
as He promised me long ago,
and this trial that I'm going through
will be scattered dust soon enough
knowing that I am the precious daughter of our King.
Huh.
Guess
that makes me
a princess.
:)




JOHN 1:12

YET TO ALL WHO DID RECEIVE HIM,
TO THOSE WHO BELIEVED IN HIS NAME,
HE GAVE THE RIGHT TO BECOME
CHILDREN OF GOD.






No comments:

Post a Comment