Sunday, October 27, 2013

I am an Overcomer! (UPDATED WITH PICTURE AND SCRIPTURE)

It's me again.
I fell yesterday.
Tried crawling but couldn't get up by myself.
Took my husband and grown son to lift me up and get me to the hospital.
Now I have to deal with being in a wheelchair 24/7 until the doctors can figure out what's wrong.
Been feeling very sorry for myself before this happened.
Very.
Now, somehow, I feel stronger. 
Much.
The only thing that can make me feel this stronger is my faith in God.
I know God is in control.
I know He has not only forgiven me of my sins, but He doesn't keep track of our failures.
Who does that?
 I know being in a wheelchair doesn't make me second rate in God's Kingdom.
And discouragement comes from the devil,
who can do us no harm whatsoever.  He is the one who is fallen and he is the one who trembles when we mention Jesus' name.

I am back,
and I am an overcomer!
Thank you Jesus for choosing me!
I am and will never be worthy.



1 JOHN 5:5

WHO IS IT THAT OVERCOMES THE WORLD?
ONLY THE ONE WHO BELIEVES
THAT JESUS
IS THE SON OF GOD.







 






























No comments:

Post a Comment