Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I Can See Clearly Now

Stuck in this wheelchair, I wonder if it's finally where God wants me to be,
if it's home.
I can see more clearly from down here,
getting used to the stares,
wanting to return them with Jesus' unconditional love.
I can still walk, but my legs are very weak and I fall very easily.
So I had to swallow my pride and catch a ride in a shiny new four-wheeler, jacked up a bit with a red afghan and pearls, cuz if anyone truly knows me knows that I won't roll normally.
Now it's time to buff up the guns.

Make the best of what God gives you,
because what you think is a curse could very well be a blessing.
Isn't that what He wants from us? To bless Him before the rocks cry out?
And don't feel sorry for me if you see me rolling down the street
because I am exactly where God wants me to be at this day and time
and I am blessed beyond measure!



Mark 6:4- Only in his own hometown among his relatives and in his own house is a prophet without honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment