Wednesday, August 7, 2013

MY SWEET (UPDATED WITH SCRIPTURE)

I know I haven't been the best mother,
but you can only do what you are taught,
how you are brought up.
When you are told you are stupid and ugly
by those that should love you the most,
that doesn't leave a lot.

There are so many words I wish I could take back,
so many things I wish I hadn't done.
I've asked Christ's forgiveness,
but it's so hard to move on.
Without you my life seems so empty,
and my heart cries as the days add up when I've last held you in my arms.

Life is so short,
and I take all the blame,
for I am the mother,
and I bear the shame.

I have no more words left,
except to tell you how I am so bereft.
I'm so sorry I've let you down,
made you feel as if you were the one,
but I'll carry the cross,
take the loss,
wish you only the best
and pray someday
we will be together again.

The tears still flow,
my heart aches so,
but like I said before,
I will wait
forever if that's what it takes
for my beautiful daughter
and to be able to wrap my arms around you.

I will bear your hurts,
do whatever you need
that's in my power
to make you feel special and loved again,

I love you so
more than you'll ever know.
The only one who I will ever put before you
is our precious Lord and Savior,
Jesus.

Okay?



HEBREWS 5:16-18

REJOICE ALWAYS,
PRAY CONTINUALLY,
GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES;
FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU
IN CHRIST JESUS.


GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment