Sunday, August 18, 2013

Just A Little Reminder (UPDATED WITH SCRIPTURE)


I spent most of the day in the hospital;
had a major asthma attack for the first time in decades.
To say it caught me by surprise is an understatement because I was positive that
kind of anguish and pain was all behind me 
and that God had healed me.
But waking up this morning
shaking like a train about to derail from it's track
frightened me like nothing 
before,
and I was so very cold.
I finally had my husband call 911 because I was sure I was going into shock.
But where was my faith?
Was I walking the walk?
But I praise God for what happened,
because I am not ashamed of what our Lord Jesus did for us, so despite  the bed hair and the pj's,
from the very second I was lifted into the ambulance until they released me I was glorifying our Lord.
And that's difficult for me to do without having make-up on.
Wherever you are,
whatever the circumstances,
You could be the only Jesus to someone.
So don't be afraid to speak His name.
It could be a matter of life and death.
Jesus will give you the words.
I promise.



HEBREWS 5:16-18

REJOICE ALWAYS,
PRAY CONTINUALLY,
GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES;
FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU
IN CHRIST JESUS.

AMEN AND AMEN
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment