Monday, February 8, 2016

me

we are what we are given
exactly as we should
even if we hate it
it is the life that was made for us
even before we were born
God knew who we would be
what we would go through
our hurts
battles
tears
what path we would take, though,
was given to us
free will and all
the straight and narrow
is filled with bumps and detours
and a fence stands there
looking so desirable
and easier
but things are not so clear
if you stand there on that fence
i've been there
but i'm back on the right path
seeing more work I need to do
getting excited at the prospect
of what God planned for me
so very long ago before I was me
and now when I'm almost there
eternity is so clear to me
I cannot wait for what God 
has in store for me
I'm finally happy to be me
and I wish that for you too



No comments:

Post a Comment