Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Foolish Soul (UPGRADED WITH SCRIPTURE & PICTURE)

Forgive me Lord for my unbelief,
 and not being as hardy as a small mustard seed,
for questioning your desire to take care of me,
and for doubting you'll provide for my family in this economy.
Help me to remember that you're always in control
no matter the circumstances
or what I'm feeling in my heart, mind, body and soul.
I believe in your Holy Word and everything that it says
and not in this world that fills me with dread.
Forgive me, my sweet Lord, for my foolish unbelief,
and here on my knees
I beg you to please never leave.




ROMANS 5:5

FOR HOPE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT US,
BECAUSE GOD HAS POURED OUT HIS LOVE
INTO OUR HEARTS
BY THE HOLY SPIRIT,
WHOM HE HAS GIVEN TO US.
































No comments:

Post a Comment