Thursday, July 11, 2013

Where Are You? (UPDATED WITH SCRIPTURE)

"Where are you?" I cry out
in the deepest hours 
of the somber creeping shadows of the night.
"I'm right here, I always have been,"
You, O so quietly reply.
You've made your promise
til the very end.
You don't have the capacity to lie like other men.
You keep all of your promises,
you won't budge or sway,
never like the others
who so easily strayed and ran away.
You are the light of my love,
shining so brightly
from so high above,
So I pray
constantly
for your wisdom and your peace.
Please let others see your reflection
when they happen to gaze upon
my face instead.
You are my rock,
my salvation and love.
If one person can see that,
if one person can be touched,
then I believe
my work
here on this lost earth
is done.


PSALM 27:13

I AM STILL CONFIDENT OF THIS;
I WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING.
                           



No comments:

Post a Comment