Monday, June 3, 2013

Jesus My Sweet (UPDATED)

You're amazing, Jesus.
I lay my life at your feet.
You give hope to the hopeless,
strength to the weak.
You forgive the unforgivable sins.
You change lives from within.
You mended my heart, repaired my soul,
you made me whole.
How can I ever repay you
for all you've done.
There aren't enough days left
to serve you, to learn from you,
to testify about why you died.
Please help me, my sweet Lord,
to put the past where it belongs,
to forget the wrongs,
to forgive,
to live.
My life is yours,
your will is mine,
help me to do what's right,
reflect your light.
Today I'm a new creation,
my life began again,
So the least I can do
is to give back to you
and lay my life at your feet,
Jesus my sweet.





ROMANS 5:5

AND HOPE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT US, BECAUSE GOD HAS POURED OUT HIS LOVE INTO OUR HEARTS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM HE HAS GIVEN US.





No comments:

Post a Comment