Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Let Go and Let Him (UPDATED WITH NEW PICTURE. ALREADY HAD SCRIPTURE :P)

I don't believe,
personally,
that forgiveness is enough.
I believe we need to forget as well
so we can make ourselves available.
We need to dump that heavy baggage
if we want to be ready and able,
more than conquerors,
 capable for what lies ahead.
In fact,
physically speaking,
it's much easier to look forward
than it is to look back.
We are asked 
not to dwell on the past.
How can we possibly win
if we are not willing to let go and let Him?
I know how hard it is to forget,
let alone to forgive.
But hanging on
only holds you back,
which in turn,
could keep you from receiving
all of God's blessings.
Let go and let Him so He can do something new.
Let Jesus heal you.


ISAIAH 43:18-19

FORGET THE FORMER THINGS;
DO NOT DWELL ON THE PAST.
SEE, I AM DOING A NEW THING!
NOW IT SPRINGS UP; DO YOU NOT PERCEIVE IT?
I AM MAKING A WAY IN THE WILDERNESS
AND STREAMS IN THE WASTELAND.


I


No comments:

Post a Comment