Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spread the Love (UPDATED WITH SCRIPTURE)

The world can be a crazy place,
and sometimes I just want to hide my face
from everything
that's happening,
stick my head in the ground,
pretend as if I'm not surrounded
by the enemy
trying so hard to take over God's territory.
But no matter how hurting and tired I am,
I can't get away from the fact
that there are still thousands of people out there
who haven't asked Jesus into their hearts,
not understanding that He needs to be much more than just a part,
in the passenger seat.
God needs to drive.
I don't understand how they can't know,
don't realize
that there is only one true God
that loves us so much
He gave up His one and only son to die on the cross.
Maybe they don't understand
how serious this is.
We could die
anytime.
None of us is promised tomorrow.
We need to be ready
to face the King.
Our days on this earth are numbered.
We don't know when our job will be done.
Yes, Jesus could come back
before that happens.
But why take the chance
when we're talking
about eternity?
That sounds like a long time to me.
We all will be judged,
no matter what,
saved or not.
Good works and being nice
just won't suffice.
I want to have that fire
in my soul
because I know
how many people haven't made the most important decision of all.
Do what you can
to make a difference in
where someone will spend
eternity.
Don't be afraid or ashamed
to speak His name.
Plant some seeds.
We need to remember how blessed we are
that God waited for us 
when we were lost.
So what's stopping you
from spreading the love?



GALATIANS 6:9
LET US NOT BECOME WEARY IN DOING GOOD, FOR AT THE PROPER TIME WE WILL REAP A HARVEST IF WE DO NOT GIVE UP.





No comments:

Post a Comment