Monday, October 20, 2014

BROKEN HEART

It breaks my heart
when I hear of someone rejecting
our Lord.
He has done so much for us,
sacrificing his life on the cross.
He says that he won't put us through
what he hasn't felt himself,
and that's true.
My suffering can never come close to you, Jesus.
Just His name brings such bliss.
He has always been there for me,
by my side.
When other's tore me apart,
there He was,
inside my heart.
All I had to do
was give Him my life.
 Not too much to ask
after what He did,
The King,
sacrificing Himself
on the cross.




JOHN 3:16
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD
THAT HE GAVE HIS ONE AND ONLY SON,
THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM
SHALL NOT PERISH
BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

PS: WOULD YOU SACRIFICE YOUR ONLY SON FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS NOT EVEN YET BEEN BORN?













No comments:

Post a Comment