Sunday, October 19, 2014

SHHHH (UPDATED)

It's okay if you don't want to know me
or to tell others of what God has done.
Just keep it to yourself
and please don't tell anyone else.
Shhh! Keep it quiet.
Don't tell them
of the Messiah.
It's a secret,
don't you know?
How he died on the cross
so that we could be redeemed,
the cleansing blood 
flowing freely.
Why would anyone want to know
that our sins can be washed
as white as snow?
Who cares that we
have the choice of living with the Lord
for all of eternity
and that we are just one prayer away
from becoming a child of the King?
I, do, I said to myself,
so I prayed a prayer
and became a brand new me.
Thank you, Jesus.




2 CORINTHIANS 5:17 - THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, THE NEW CREATION HAS COME. THE OLD HAS COME, THE NEW IS HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment