Wednesday, October 15, 2014

NO REGRETS (UPDATED)


feeling old
regrets
memories are oversold
the past belongs where it belongs
today
here and now
Jesus is on the throne
He is in control
this life is not my own
He gave me a job
a race to complete
the finish line I cannot yet see
I am forgiven by He who still lives
there may be some who still hold it against me
but I must forgive myself
keep going
do what I am here to do
I have a job
share the good news
tell others of His love
the sacrifice He made on the cross
He did it for me
He did it for you
He did it for all of us
because of His great love
He sacrificed
so we must too
give up what doesn't matter
and forgive and forget
and move on


PSALM 4:3 - KNOW THAT THE LORD HAS SET APART HIS FAITHFUL SERVANT FOR HIMSELF; THE LORD HEARS WHEN I CALL TO HIM.




No comments:

Post a Comment