Sunday, October 19, 2014

CAN I? (UPDATED)

Can lil' ol' me
somehow make a difference?
Can I share my life with others,
my ambitions and my struggles?
Do I have what it takes
to touch someone's heart
with what I've been through,
my life embarked,
the road less traveled?
Does anyone care
what I have to say?
Can I teach someone else how to pray?
Jesus is planted so deep in my soul
that it's hard NOT to share,
to tell the world of his agape love.
Do you get that He died for you,
an agonizing sacrifice,
willingly?
I was five
when Jesus first tugged on my heart.
He's been a part of me for so long
that I flatly refuse to depart.
Jesus is my family.
So if you are a child of God,
then you are my brother and my sister.
And I'll see you 
on the other side of eternity.



PSALM 19:14 - MAY THESE WORDS OF MY MOUTH AND THE MEDITATION OF MY HEART BE PLEASING IN YOUR SIGHT, LORD, MY ROCK AND MY REDEEMER.

No comments:

Post a Comment