Friday, October 17, 2014

Sing (UPDATED)

The bruises go away,
the scars fade,
and the longings change.
Today is a new chance
to live the life and to be the person that I want to be.
I want to give God glory,
to stay on the right path,
to love my family,
and to be loved for who I am.
I want to make a difference,
to shine my light in this dark world,
to show everyone that I am not the same,
to change my name.
I want Jesus to stay by my side,
to never leave or forsake me, 
to abide deep in my heart
and never part.
Yes, I want it all,
never to be petty or small,
to make a difference,
touch someone,
tell them it's okay
and that they are not alone.
I've been quiet for far too long,
So I am going to sing His song
and shout
before the rocks cry out,
sing of the love
that can only come from above.
Jesus is the answer,
Jesus is the key,
Jesus is the only one
for me.


PSALM 14:18 - MAY THESE WORDS OF MY MOUTH AND THE MEDITATION OF MY HEART BE PLEASING IN YOUR SIGHT, LORD, MY ROCK AND MY REDEEMER.




No comments:

Post a Comment