Friday, November 28, 2014

JESUS WILL BE BACK (UPDATED)

Our days here are numbered,
so make the best of what you can.
Just because you're not 61 like me
doesn't mean you're not near the end.
We are not promised tomorrow.
Personally, I'm waiting for the rapture.

It's been said
that Christians 
should live 
as if Jesus
was born yesterday, 
crucified today,
and will rise again tomorrow.

Don't miss a chance to plant a seed,
to dry a tear,
to forgive,
love
and hug someone dear.

I called my mother yesterday.
I found out she had been in the hospital
three times this month.  
She has bad heart problems.
And I don't want her to leave this world 
with things unsaid,
the way my father did. 
He died all alone 
on the cold bathroom floor.
No goodbyes.
No one knows why.
I guess it was just his time.

It's difficult to live with regrets.
It tears you up inside.
And despite the beliefs of some,
even my belief at one time,
you cannot talk to to the dead.
Ashes to ashes.  Poof!
We are either with our Lord
or somewhere else
that no one in their right mind would wish to be
or some even believe exists.
Just to make it clear, hell wasn't made for us.
It was made for the fallen angels.

I long for the day 
when the craziness of this world
is just a vague memory,
or really no memory at all.
I will spend eternity 
praising my Lord, 
warming in His light,
and listening to his stories.  
What better way to spend eternity.
And forever is a long time without the Trinity.

No more worries,
No more fears,
No more heartbreaks,
No more tears.
No more fighting,
bruises
or hurting.
Doesn't that sound just right?

Joy will rule our days.
And we will be in awe 
of heaven's glorious sight,
living in God's magnificent light.

Keep the faith
because this life
will pass
in just a blink of an eye.
It has for me.
Yesterday I was 17
and soon I shall be 62.

Make your days count.
Share the Good News.
Don't be afraid or ashamed
to plant and water seeds of faith.
For Jesus will be back, like, any day now.

Do you honestly want anyone to lose out?



MATTHEW 24:36 - "FOR ABOUT THAT DAY OR HOUR NO ONE KNOWS, NOT EVEN THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN, NOR THE SON, BUT ONLY THE FATHER.





















No comments:

Post a Comment