Saturday, November 22, 2014

I want, I want, I want (UPDATE)

The news gets me down.
I want to believe
that He's watching over me,
down below,
and He knows
the things of which I struggle.
Is the tumor still there?
Is he going to make it disappear?
I know He has the power.
But what is His plan?
Must I go through this too?
Am I to be like Job
and listen to the bad report?
Or should I just
put my trust
that He knows best
and to not take it off of his desk.
I refuse to believe
what the doctors say.
I want a miracle
and I want it today.




HEBREWS 5:16-18 - REJOICE ALWAYS, PRAY CONTINUALLY, GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES; FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU IN CHRIST JESUS.

UPDATE:  I ENDED UP, AFTER SIX LONG MONTHS, FINALLY FINDING OUT THAT I DID NOT HAVE CANCER AFTER ALL.  PRAISE THE LORD FOR HEALING ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment