Sunday, November 9, 2014

HIDE ME IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS (UPDATE)

I was always such a quiet little thing,
smiling,
hiding the pain,
too afraid to speak my mind
because I knew what would happen
if I said anything out of line.

But now
the words won't stop flowing.
Like a volcano,
they are just bursting
out of my soul.
I'm no longer afraid
to say how I feel
because I know
those around me now
love me just the way I am.
And Jesus has for some reason
decided to use this last season of my life
and has, to my great surprise and delight,
helped me to do what I have always wanted.
To help others
and let them know that they are loved,
and that they are not alone in their pain.


PSALM 17:8 - KEEP ME AS THE 
APPLE OF YOUR EYE,
HIDE ME
IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS.









No comments:

Post a Comment