Saturday, November 22, 2014

PLEASE DON'T BLAME YOURSELF (UPDATE)

You tell me that I'm worthless,
that I'm stupid and not worth 
the paper I'm printed on.
My entire life even to this day 
you have treated me with disdain,
as if I was inconsequential
and invisible.
You try your hardest
to convince me and continue to say
that there is no way
that I could ever make a difference. 
But here I still am
and here on this rock I will stand,
held steadily in His great hands.
His wings surround and enfold me,
keeping me warm.
He sent His son to die for me,
for all of the stupid things I've done.
You don't control my fate
and you have no say
over what God has in store for me.
I could only have days
or even minutes left.
But in the time He has given me
I will plant seeds.
I have a purpose and a need
to spread His love
to those who feel the same
and remind and convince them
that they should not be ashamed.
I pray that you remember 
you are not to be blamed for what they say.


ISAIAH 43:18-19 - FORGET THE FORMER THINGS, DO NOT DWELL ON THE PAST. SEE I AM DOING A NEW THING, NOW IT SPRINGS UP. DO YOU NOT PERCEIVE IT? I AM MAKING A WAY IN THE WILDERNESS AND STREAMS IN THE WASTELAND.





No comments:

Post a Comment