Saturday, November 15, 2014

LOVE (UPDATE)

It sucks when people say things about you 
that aren't true.
And these people, even though related, 
don't even know the real you.
But I've been told that's life 
and life's not fair.
But those who really honestly love you
care even though they really know you.
That's the beauty of this place we call home,
even though our real home is someplace else.
If it hasn't happened to you,
just wait, it will.
You will meet the right person
who understands, empathizes, loves your faults.
It took me a while,
but my precious God brought me together
with Paul.
He loves me when I'm grouchy,
bed head, dirty jeans, no make-up face and everything else.
I guess he must see me through God's eyes.
That's why
God's word says not to become unequally yoked.
You want someone who shares your beliefs,
whatever those are.
You need someone,
you deserve someone,
who will love you,
pimples and all.
And that is love.


2 CORINTHIANS 6:14 - DO NOT BE YOKED TOGETHER WITH UNBELIEVERS.  FOR WHAT DO RIGHTEOUSNESS AND WICKEDNESS HAVE IN COMMON, OR WHAT FELLOWSHIP CAN LIGHT HAVE WITH DARKNESS?



MY HUSBAND PAUL AND ME ON OUR HONEYMOON IN OAHU, HAWAII 10-20-12

No comments:

Post a Comment