Thursday, November 13, 2014

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME RANT (UPDATE)

I have so much in my head,
so many thoughts
that sometimes I just can't let it alone
and rest.
I have to let go of the things that I cannot change
and just agree to disagree.
I must forgive those who I feel have hurt me.
I need sleep.
I need to rest,
let it go,
move forward from the past.
They've forgotten me
so what's the point
of this regret that I constantly struggle with?
It's not my fault they never liked me.
Just because I look and talk and walk like him,
don't blame it on me.
Don't hate me for things that I cannot control,
and certainly don't judge me for my beliefs.
I don't judge you,
at least I try not to.
Okay, so I'm not successful,
but, in case you haven't gotten the note,
this life here is just a test,
it's not the end result.
We, all of us, will be judged
by the only One that has the right to do so.
And that you, Jesus, by being at the right hand,
our advocate. 
All of us will face the pearly gates or whatever and wish we had done
something differently,
but by then it will be too late.
So straighten things out here while you have the chance here,
and if some people don't want to even glance your way,
then carry on,
move forward,
move on.
It's not worth the hassle or the sleepless nights,
the pitiful glances,
the aches and the pains.
I want to enjoy what's left of this life.
I so love my husband 
and my two sons,
and my no longer prodigal daughter too.
And I am proud of all three,
yes, even the one who are is gay,
as well as the one who is transgender,
because they love me
for me.
They've never judged or hated,
just loved and protected,
all the things that you should have done
but never had the whatever to do.
Stop using your past as an excuse.
I have.
I'm done. 

PSALM 19:14 - MAY THESE WORDS OF MY MOUTH AND THE MEDITATION OF MY HEART BE PLEASING IN YOUR SIGHT, LORD,
MY ROCK
AND MY REDEEMER.






No comments:

Post a Comment