Thursday, November 13, 2014

TO HIM WHO IS WITHOUT SIN (UPDATE)

Yes, I'm a Christian
and I have one gay child,
and another trans,
FtoM,
and I love them.

So what's your point?
Am I supposed to kick them out?
Or how about 
if I just disown them?
Will that satisfy you who want to judge?

A sin is a sin is a sin.
So stop gossiping and overeating and hating because it's a waste.
I love my kids no matter what.
I carried them inside of me for nine months,
then gave up the little career I had
to stay at home and take care of them.

Now thirty years later they are still my beautiful babies
and I love them.
And that's not a waste.



ROMANS 3:23 - FOR ALL HAVE SINNED FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD.

JOHN 8:7 - WHEN THEY KEPT ON QUESTIONING HIM, HE STRAIGHTENED UP AND SAID TO THEM, "LET ANY ONE OF YOU WHO IS WITHOUT SIN BE THE FIRST TO THROW A STONE AT HER."




No comments:

Post a Comment