Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I'M FINALLY A PRINCESS

Why was I treated as a cheap throw-away toy,
fair game for just about anything?
Was it because you felt deep down
that the wrong child contracted
polio in her leg?
I need you to admit it,
tell the truth
because we only have
just about a second left
before we get to go home.
I know you don't believe
that the trumpet
will be sounded 
any time soon.
And, what?
Now you tell me that you don't believe
that our sweet Jesus
isn't the only way.
What about the sacrifice He made for ALL of us?
Have you not read the book of Revelation?
ALL of His word was written by Him.
Revelation IS in the New Testament after all,
so I pray
that as you read
our Lord will speak to you
and reveal the truth. 
However, here's the difficult part:
You must read the book of Isaiah 
in order
to get the whole picture.
Yes, I know this is a lot for the healthy one
to request,
but, honestly,
I'm really worried about your soul.
However,
no matter what you believe,
God tells us to be ready for His return
at all times.
It could be tomorrow,
or next year,
but, honestly, I pray for it to be today.
This race that you pushed me into, Lord
has been a very tough one,
(Can't you see the scars and the huge bruises?
I see yours.)
Yes, I have been blessed,
most especially during the really scary times
when the sky is black
and the lightning flashes
and the thunder roars.
Walk by faith.
Honestly,
I don't understand how anyone,
especially if they are suffering
from any kind of pain
every single second 
of every single day,
would want to live this mortal life alone,
all by themselves,
without you by their side,
without standing on the rock,
without you as their Father
and as their King.
And that, my dear ones,
makes me a princess,
something I've forever wanted to be.




.

ISAIAH 53:5

BUT HE WAS PIERCED FOR OUR TRANSGRESSIONS, 
HE WAS CRUSHED FOR OUR INIQUITIES;
THE PUNISHMENT THAT BROUGHT US PEACE
WAS ON HIM,
AND BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED.













No comments:

Post a Comment