Wednesday, March 2, 2016

STOP CRYING, SHERRIE!

Still crying this morning.
Why are these tears still streaming,
scarring my cheeks?
Can you please take away the hurt,
help me to forgive?
See what you see.
Feel what you feel.
Is that why my heart is hurting so?
For all the lost souls?
So many have turned away
because of how their parents treated them.
But I am here to let you know
that the strength you need can only come from God.
Yes, I still have scars.
Maybe I always will.
It's hard to whitewash those kind.
But I know I have a Daddy that loves me
and would do anything for me
and wants more for me than I want for myself.
That's just too much to take in sometimes,
because I know that I'm not worth it.
But then I hear a gentle voice whisper in my heart,
"You forgot - You are the apple of my eye."


PROVERBS 17:8

KEEP ME AS THE APPLE OF YOUR EYE;
HIDE ME IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS.





No comments:

Post a Comment