Thursday, March 3, 2016

MY SWEET, SWEET LORD

Lord, I'm so confused.
All I want is to be with you.
You are the only one
who has ever loved me
the way that I need.
You know me better than I know myself.
And not only that,
you want more for me than I want for myself.
Why?
There is nothing on earth that I can do
to ever deserve what you have done for me.
Yes, I've been abused.
Yes, I've been hurt tremendously.
But your love and the knowledge
that I will spend eternity with the one that loves me the most
doesn't make the pain go away,
but I know it will all be worth it
and,
most of all,
forgotten in one day with you.
Please don't make me wait too much longer,
my sweet, sweet Lord.




PSALM 34:18

FOR THE LORD IS CLOSE TO THE BROKENHEARTED AND SAVES THOSE WHO ARE CRUSHED IN SPIRIT.



No comments:

Post a Comment