Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I'M STILL DANCING

Why choose me, Lord?
I know that you don't make mistakes,
but are you aware what I've been through,
what I've done?
Have you checked your ledgers?
I am the least of the least
as was drilled into me from the age of zero on and on and on.
Anyway, you know me
better than I know myself.
So you allowed all of that abuse to go on
to purify me.
But I was miserable
all of my life,
walking humped over,
feeling too ugly, too tall.
And now you're wanting me to step into the spotlight,
but I prefer it here,
over in the corner,
shining my little light,
for everything that I write
comes from you, Lord,
and is to honor you.
Do you know how much I wish I could dance
like David danced?
I would if I could,
but I'm dancing in my heart.
Dancing like an angel.
I trust you, Father,
so I will go where you ask me to go,
walk by faith,
as is the only way.





2 CORINTHIANS 5:7

FOR WE LIVE BY FAITH,, NOT BY SIGHT.






No comments:

Post a Comment