Monday, May 6, 2013

I Am A Stranger On This Earth

I am but a stranger
on this earth.
Just a temporary visitor,
and I don't belong
among the throngs,
all the others
who call this place their mother.
I cannot understand
why they believe
it's a mystery
how this earth came to be.
Just look at the beautiful flowers
and the grass beneath your feet.
Or gaze up into the sky
and the wondrous clouds floating by,
the colorful birds singing,
winging
their way home,
somehow knowing where they belong.
Can't you see
Father God's majesty?
He is the creator of this majestic earth
that was birthed
just by his spoken word. 
God breathed life into me,
and their lies the answer to
the mystery,
the story
of planet Earth
where I am just visiting
temporarily
to give Father God
all the glory He deserves.







PSALM 119:19 - I AM A STRANGER ON THIS 
EARTH

No comments:

Post a Comment