Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Must Confess (UPDATED WITH SCRIPTURE)


I must confess
I am blessed.
This daily pain
cannot, 
will not stop
the love I have
for my Father, my God.
I will unceasingly pray
and stay
in His word.
I yearn 
to learn
all that I can
about the one
who forgave me,
saved me
from my selfish ways.
My righteousness 
is as filthy rags,
so if I should brag,
it will be about my God
and His abounding,
astounding,
unfailing,
endless
love.
There is nothing in this entire world
that I could ever do
to repay Jesus
for the horrific pain He went through.
And He's God, so He didn't have to.
So how can I stand here and complain
about my own pain,
knowing without a doubt in my mind
that this pain is temporary.
It will not last.
Maybe in this world,
but not the next.
And then life will really begin.
Praise God,
give Him glory,
never be afraid
to tell your story.
ROMANS 1:16
I AM  NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL,
BECAUSE IT IS THE POWER OF GOD THAT BRINGS SALVATION
TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES:
FIRST TO THE JEW,
THEN TO THE GENTILE.
















No comments:

Post a Comment