Wednesday, May 1, 2013

CELEBRATE (UPDATED WITH SCRIPTURE)

You give it all to Jesus
and wonder if
your dreams or wishes or prayers will ever come true.
Will people listen to you
when you feel you have some say
in what is going on in the world today?
You have dreams,
you see things.
You are close
to the most
high one,
Jesus, the son.
I know I can be closer,
though,
if I just spend more time
delving into His word,
praying unceasingly,
as is advised in His Word,
not being influenced by what my eyes tell me.
Hoping that I can help someone
who is suffering
the same pain
or
any kind of pain.
Not wanting anyone to feel the way I have,
holding on to the hurts of the past,
even now.
The hurts don't last,
but the memories do,
which will all be taken away from me
when I awake in eternity.

What matters is today,
I suppose,
cuz Jesus has asked us
to please
plant seeds.

Today will be history.
Life is a mystery.
None of us knows the day or the hour.
All we know is God's power
and that He loves us
more than we could ever comprehend
or understand
or have the capacity to know.

So...if I only had one message
it would be that, no matter what you're going through,
keep the faith because
the bad won't last
and
Jesus loves you.

Celebrate
today.



1 THESSALONIANS 5:16-18

REJOICE ALWAYS,
PRAY CONTINUALLY,
GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES,
FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU
IN 
CHRIST JESUS.

AMEN







No comments:

Post a Comment