Wednesday, May 22, 2013

He Created Me (UPDATED WITH SCRIPTURE)

Don't look down on me
just because I may have a disability.
I'm not different inside,
I'm still a person, a part of this life.
It's not easy being me,
living with this disability,
the looks,
the stares,
the snickers,
the glares.
I'm glad to be different,
I wouldn't want to be the same,
and if that means I have to live this life lame,
then it's part of God's will.
Even still,
have some compassion,
ask a question,
treat me
as if you were the one with the disability.
And disability doesn't equal stupidity.
I may have to be pushed around
in a wheelchair
and have to build up a wall
against all the stares,
but I'm a child of God,
and He loves me
God created me
to be.


PSALM 126:5

THOSE WHO SOW WITH TEARS
WILL REAP WITH SONGS OF JOY.

AMEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment