Monday, May 13, 2013

Just Ask Me

Blessings come
from suffering,
going through
what you don't want to.
Listen to God,
do what He asks.
No matter how insignificant
it may seem,
God will lead you to your dreams.
It may take some time,
a lot of waiting,
crying,
begging,
praying.
I tried for years to publish my poetry,
and,
suddenly,
without warning,
here I am,
telling my story.
And all over the world,
people are listening,
reading.
I hope and pray, too,
that what I write has ministered to you.
You never know 
when God will answer your prayers.
Be prepared.
For much is given,
much is asked.
I write straight from my heart
and don't shy away
from what others are either afraid to say
or just don't want to admit
to the wrongs they've committed. 
Drudging up those wounds from the past
is painful, but the pain won't last.
Because when you shine God's light
on the dark patches of your life
you will be set free.
Just ask me.







    Luke 12:48
    From everyone who has been given muchmuch will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with muchmuch more will be asked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment