Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Promised Land - My Dream (Updated with scripture)

I can see the promised land
just around the bend.
by the river,
running free,
the beauty of His majesty.
A house to call our home,
a place where I finally belong.
I've almost given up so many times,
wondering if I'd ever get here,
if I'd ever make it without help,
on my own.
Looking back, it's taken so long,
But in reality,
it's only been a blink of an eye,
the years flying by.
Wait on the Lord,
your time will come.
I'm no longer alone.
It's scary, it's true,
when God reaches down,
opens the clouds,
and blesses you
beyond compare,
more than you dared
to hope,
to dream.
But here I am,
here I stand,
broken and bruised,
used.
But I've finally made it like He said.
I've reached the promised land.







GALATIANS 6:9
LET US NOT BECOME WEARY IN DOING GOOD,
FOR AT THE PROPER TIME
WE WILL REAP A HARVEST
IF WE DO NOT GIVE UP.








No comments:

Post a Comment