Thursday, May 2, 2013

JUST BELIEVE (UPDATED)

Angels are beautiful creatures
and
whether you wish to be a believer
or a negative naysayer,
angels are sent to protect us.
They fight the heavenly spiritual fight,
the spiritual battle
that is happening right now,
this very minute
this exact second.

We need to pray for them,
our Heavenly Angels,
I mean.
I ask mine
to surround me
on a daily basis.
They are not here to save us.
Only Jesus has the power
to forgive us of our sins,
to give us a new life
so we can begin, 
be born again.
Angels are not here for us to worship.
Worship is for the King
who has given us everything
through His sacrifice
when He gave His life
for us.

I have seen angels,
caught a glimpse of their light out of the corner of my eye
and felt the soft flutter of their wings
against my cheek
in the stillness of the night.
They are messengers of God,
comforters of love.
So I welcome their presence,
ask for their protection.
I want them to fight for my family and me
and keep us safe wherever we go,
for our fight is not against flesh and blood,
but in the heavenly realms above,
against principalities.





Ephesians 6:12: - For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.







No comments:

Post a Comment