Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'M NOT FINISHED YET (UPDATED)

The more I try
to stay on the right
side
of the straight and narrow,
the more the enemy fights,
out of sight.
He prowls around
like a hungry lion
in the darkest shadows of night,
and in damp corners he hides.
But I'm not afraid,
scared or ashamed,
because if the enemy
takes the time to come against me,
then I know I must be making some progress,
making a statement.
And even though I'm exhausted, 
and in great need of rest,
I won't stop
until my work is finished.
And since I woke up this morning,
I am not finished yet.
And I've read the story 
all the way to the end,
(spoiler alert)
and I our side wins.







Ephesians 6:12 - For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

No comments:

Post a Comment