Sunday, May 5, 2013

Jesus Doesn't Change


An old friend once told me that God has changed with the times,
and that we should be more liberal, let some things slide.
But show me where
in God's Holy Word
that our Lord has changed
in any way,
shape or form.
I think this friend was just looking for any excuse to continue in sin
sliding along
on the wide and easy road,
rather than walk the path of righteousness.
Just because it's been over two thousand years
doesn't mean 
Jesus has changed a thing.
Christians still need to follow
the commandments
God Himself etched onto the tablets.
Let me remind you, lest you forget,
that we are not made for this world,
or anything in it.
Jesus is the same
yesterday, today
and tomorrow,
and as for me and my house
we will follow 
Him.







.


Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus is the same yesterday and today and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment