Thursday, May 2, 2013

Father's Daughter (UPDATED WITH SCRIPTURE)

I pray every day,
unceasingly,
and write His Words on my heart.
I love my Lord,
would be lost without Him,
would have no direction
without His affection.

I pray that I can help someone
that has been hurt as have I,
is lonely,
and is looking for redemption.
We all have a God-size hole
in our soul
that can only be filled
by Jesus and His will.

Stop fighting,
give in,
join the winning side.
(I've read to the end.  We win.)
Stop running after
what the world has to offer.
This world or nothing in it is designed to last.
God can bring peace,
comfort, 
unconditional love.
In the middle of the storm
His wings will make you deeply warm.
I may have had a life of pain
and disdain,
still do,
but I am blessed
because God is my father,
and my father will do everything in His power
to look after this daughter.

God doesn't want to see you hurt,
to see you fall.
He loves us all.


PSALM 17:8

KEEP ME AS THE APPLE OF YOUR EYE;
HIDE ME IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS.








No comments:

Post a Comment